Atlanta Comfortmaker Air Conditioning
Looking for one of the best air conditioners on the market? Then contact your Atlanta air conditioning company, E.R. Roberts Cooling and Heating, Inc. for more information on Comfortmaker brand air conditioners!
New Comfortmaker® SoftSound™ SXT+ Two-Stage split-system air conditioners from International Comfort Products, LLC (“ICP”) create the ultimate system for keeping cool on warm summer days; plus, they provide up to 18 SEER efficiency.
- Ultimate Comfort: Two-stage operation saves energy and optimizes comfort by running longer at the lower stage when weather is mild and changing over to the higher stage when the outdoor temperature becomes more extreme. The result is more comfortable, evenly distributed temperatures throughout the Atlanta home.
- Quiet Operation: Two-stage Copeland scroll compressors, industry-respected for reliability, and two-speed fan motors provide quiet operation by operating in the quieter, lower stage most of the time. An Air Management System (“AMS”) with increased fan propeller diameters improves air distribution without increasing sound. Sound jackets and a sound-reducing fan orifice further reduce noise levels.
- Durability: Corner posts with grille panels add strength to the unit and reduce noise and vibration. Technologically advanced high frequency welding results in fewer tube leaks. Filter driers are shipped with every unit and high/low pressure switches protect the refrigeration system.
- Damage-resistance: New motor caps and name badges are designed to last longer. Post-painted fin coils and a baked-on powder coat provide a corrosion-resistant finish. A rigid fin design and tight wire 3/8” guard spacing provides maximum protection with optimal airflow.
- Easy Service Access: The compressor section and an innovative control box both offer easy-to-remove panels for convenient troubleshooting access to components. Three-piece grille panels can be removed separately as needed – making it easy to view and clean debris.
- Self-diagnostics: Comfort Alert™ troubleshooting LED fault indicators help technicians accurately diagnose practically all system-related malfunctions.
Our Atlanta Air Conditioning Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
We Provide Comfortmaker Air Conditioners in the following areas:
Fulton County, GA - Atlanta HVAC | Alpharetta, GA | College Park, GA | East Point, GA | Fairburn, GA | Hapeville, GA | Johns Creek, GA | Milton, GA | Mountain Park, GA | Palmetto, GA | Roswell, GA | Sandy Springs, GA | Union City, GA | Fayette County, GA | Brooks, GA | Fayetteville, GA | Peachtree City, GA | Tyrone, GA | Woolsey, GA | Coweta County, GA | Grantville, GA | Newnan, GA | Palmetto, GA | Senoia, GA | Sharpsburg, GA | Henry County, GA | Hampton, GA | Locust Grove, GA | McDonough, GA | Stockbridge, GA | Paulding County, GA | Hiram, GA | Dallas, GA | Chatsworth, GA | West Cobb County, GA | Vinings, GA
Why Atlanta Should Hire Us for Their Comfortmaker AC
As professional members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, EPA, Atlanta Apartment Association, and National Apartment Association, we take pride in our work and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We have been in the air conditioning industry for over 20 years, and are an established Atlanta Air Conditioning Company you can trust.
We approach each job as a problem to be solved. Rather than relying on one-size-fits-all "cookie-cutter" solutions, we work with the customer to design an air conditioning system that meets their needs and budget. We recognize that every home and commercial space is different, and we have experience installing and maintaining a wide variety of heating and cooling products.